ACLW- Slim LED Architectural Wall Pack
The ACLW family of LED wall packs combine high-performance LEDs, highly-engineered optics to traditional designs to bring you the most advanced line of wall packs on the market. Multiple lumen packages mean there is an ACLW that is just right for your lighting needs. The ACLW wall packs were designed and engineered as maintenance free, energy-efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent, high pressure sodium and H.I.D. light sources. This fixture can be wall mounted as a wall pack, or it can be adapted to a flood fixture with the use of a Knuckle or Yoke Flood kit.
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant bronze aluminum housing.
- Adjustable dusk-to-dawn photocell automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings. The photocell can be disabled with one turn on its cover.
- Direct replacement of fluorescent Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce lift cycle maintenance costs.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Rugged die cast aluminium housing withstands outdoor environments. Outer surface treated with durable power coating to provide resistant to corrosion,rust, weathering, and or degradation. Performance engineer internal heat dissipation fins provide
superior thermal management for lens life and reliability.
Luminaire mounting designed for standard J-Box. Features multiple conduit entries.
Equipped standard with fixed output driver. Optional 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Wet location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).
30-30W (2600 Lumens)¹ ²
850- 80 CRI; 5000 Kelvin