VTHB-Vapor Tight High Bay
The Vapor Tight High Bay series is an outstanding solution for industrial or cold storage facilities that require a gasket enclosure for extreme conditions. The optics have been optimized to provide maximum performance from either the T5 or T8 lamps. The vapor tight high lumen package allows the benefits of fluorescent to be applied at high mounting heights that were traditionally exclusive to H.I.D. Primary applications include light industrial, gymnasiums, recreational environments, manufacturing plants, cold storage facilities, and warehouses.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Multi-Volt and High-Volt Ballasts are Class “P” and are positively secured by mounting bolts. Pressure-lock lamp holders. Suitable for damp locations.
- White enamel finish preceded by a multistage cleaning cycle, iron phosphate coating with rust inhibitor to protect against contaminants and oxidation.
- Rugged light gray polycarbonate housing with continuous paired gasket for an airtight seal, keeping out moisture, dust and humidity.
- The reflector is specular made of aluminum allowing for higher light output.
- Stainless steel latch secures the lens to the fixture.
- The vapor tight series is ideally suited for surface, suspension mounting with optional (2) sets v-hook hangers hook.
- IP Rating: IP65.
- NEC required ballast disconnect is standard on MV & HV models.
- NEMA Premium/CEE qualified ballast found standard on most MV & HV options (consult factory for details).
|Series||# OF LAMPS||LAMP TYPE||REFLECTOR||VOLTAGE||# BALLASTS||BALLAST TYPE||BALLAST FACTOR||ACCESSORIES|
28- 28W T5¹
SA- Specular¹ Aluminum, Narrow Beam (90%)
4 LIGHT(Blank) - 1, 4L Ballast ¹
(Blank)- Programmed Start
Made to order only