UFO LED High Bay
The UFO is an outstanding value for a wide variety of applications and mounting heights. Precision designed optics, lumen outputs and color temperatures make the UFO an ideal one-for-one replacement of conventional high bay systems such as HID and fluorescent for industrial, commercial, manufacturing, gymnasium. The UFO Series is fully dimmable and is compatible with building controls, motion sensors and daylight harvesting systems. The LED’s enable long life, high lumen maintenance and high CRI and are low maintenance and constructed without hazardous materials.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of metal halide and fluorescent high bays with substantial energy savings.
- Two LED color (Kelvin) temperature options and >80 CRI.
- Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- Low profile design allows fixture placement near the ceiling formaximum space utilization.
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable or hook.
- Instant On.
- Hinged back door for quick driver replacement.
- NEC Required Driver Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Rigid, low-profile forged aluminum housing. Precision-engineered and manufactured optics to optimize light delivery to the working plane. Convenient mounting options and bracket for controls integration and multiple connection options. Housing features radiator slots for heat dissipation and low temperature LED operation.
Luminaire can be ceiling hung or suspended mounted.
Equipped standard with a 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/ dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) DLC qualified product. Not all product variations listed are DLC qualified. Please visit the DLC Qualified Products List at
www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which models are qualified.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions.
|Series||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp||Sensor|
UFO LED High Bay
MVD- 120-277V; 0-10V Dimming²
8 80 CRI
MOSB-FM-Fixture Mounted Bi-Level Microwave Sensor