MOS – Integral Microwave Sensor On/Off
Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials. The sensor supplies a simple energy-saving solution to use light only when and where you need it. It automatically switches on/off light based on motion and ambient light level. Can control all kinds of lamps, for example, halogen, fluorescent and LED lights.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Automatic switching based on motion and light level.
- Zero-crossing point operation helps protect the sensor against in-rush current.
- Super Compact size makes it suitable to fix within most luminaires.
- 4-pole press-in terminal (L, N, N, L’), easy assembly.
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch.
The MOS is compact sized with small casing, suitable to fix within most luminaires.
Operates at 120-277V and rated IP20. The MOS has adjustable hold time settings of 5-30 minutes also, a 360° detection angle, 150°(Wall Mounted)
MOS is an innovative motion sensor, switch On the light on detection of movement, and switch Off after a hold time when there is no motion detected. As built-in daylight sensor can read brightness value, the sensor does not switch on the light if with sufficient natural light.