SCS- Channel Strips
The SCS Series is a functional and multi-purpose standard strip family that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. Designed with high quality sockets, the SCS significantly reduces installation time. The SCS Series can be installed using various mounting methods and numerous options and accessories are available. The SCS Series provides a general lighting solution for commercial, industrial, retail and residential applications. Fixtures can be used in storage/utility areas, coves, display cases, shops, task and general area lighting.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Channel is made of die formed cold rolled steel housing with numerous KOs for ease of installation.
- Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- End plate quickly converts to snap-in channel connector for continuous row mounting.
- Suitable for surface or suspended mounting.
- Ballast cover secured with quarter-turn fasteners.
- NEC Required Ballast Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models.
- NEMA Premium/CEE qualified ballast found standard on most fixture options (Consult factory for details).
Channel is made of die formed cold rolled steelhousing with numerous Knockouts for ease of installation. Post paintd white pwder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
End Plate quickly converts to snap-in channel connector for continuous row mounting. Suitable for surface or supended mounting.
NEC Required Ballast Diconnect is standard on MV and HV models.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, Damp location labeling is standard. NEMA Premium/CEE qualified ballast found standard on most fixture options.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
|Series||# of Lamps||Lamp Type||Voltage||Ballast Type||Ballast Factor|
Standard Channel Strip
1- 1 Lamp
Blank- Instant Start