RLP- LED Recessed Panel
Typically used to replace traditional fluorescent lay in fixture. The RLP series is a next generation family of edge lite led flat panel fixtures designed to lay in drop ceilings in offices, schools, and healthcare application. The flat panels are fully dimmable, compatible with building controls, motion sensors, and daylight harvesting systems. The design of the RLP series panels produces an even and consistent shadow-less light. The LED’s enable long life, high lumen maintenance, high CRI, low maintenance, and constructed without hazardous materials.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Equipped standard with a 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer.
- Fits Standard T-Bar and Narrow Grid Drop Ceiling.
- Unique Optics Guide Plate Controls Glare and Provide Uniform Light Distribution.
- Integrated Hard Lid Tie Points.
- Low Profile Aluminum Housing, 2” Depth including transformer panel.
- Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce lift cycle maintenance costs.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Extruded aluminum housing featuring a matte white finish with smooth opalescent acrylic lens. Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixelation.
Suitable for recessed mounting within T-Bar grid. Optional surface mounting, suspension and flange kit for drywall ceiling available.
Equipped standard with 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/ dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all models of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at
www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which models are qualified.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
SM-RLP-22 (Surface Mount Accessory)
SM-RLP-24 (Surface Mount Accessory)
|Series||Form Factor||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp|
Recessed LED Panel
1x4 and 2x2 Housing
MVD- 120-277V; 0-10V Dimming³
8 80+ CRI
While Supplies Last