MOSB- Integral Microwave Sensor Bi Level
Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials. The sensors allow energy saving without compromising comfort. When used in combination with 1-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts, they can achieve 3-step dimming function, which is perfect for use in some areas that requires a light change notice before totally switch off.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Automatic switching or dimming when used in combination with 1-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts.
- Built-in daylight sensor. 1-10V interface can match up with Globalux stand-alone daylight sensor MOSB and achieve daylight harvesting.
- Compact size makes it suitable to fix within most luminaires.
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch.
- Wide detection area, range up to 16m in diameter.
- Support higher mounting height 15m Max.
- Optional surface mounting and base mounting
The MOSB is a compact sensor which is installed in industrial and commercial lighting fixtures.
Operates normal 5.8GHz microwave module can easily reach high mounting high up to 15m and long detection area 10m in radius. Adjustable hold time 5-30 minutes.
Lamps in corridor are controlled by several sensors. Once any motion is detected by one of sensors, the motion signal will be transmitted to other sensors connected together. Then, all lamps switch on at the same time, instead of switching on the lamps in the area where motion is detected.
MOSB is an innovative motion sensor, switch on the light on detection of movement, and switch off after a hold time when there is no motion detected. As built-in daylight sensor can read brightness value, the sensor does not switch on the light if with sufficient natural light.