LWP- LED Wall Pack
The LWP family of LED wall packs combine high-performance LEDs, highly-engineered optics to traditional designs to bring you the most advanced line of wall packs on the market. Multiple lumen packages mean there is an LWP that is just right for your lighting needs. The LWP wall packs were designed and engineered as maintenance free and are energy-efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent, high pressure sodium, and H.I.D. light sources.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant bronze aluminum housing.
- Adjustable dusk-to-dawn photocell automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings. The photocell can be disabled with one turn on its cover.
- Direct replacement of fluorescent Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce lift cycle maintenance costs.
- Clear prismatic borosilicate glass lens is thermal/shock resistant.
- Silicone gasketing provides protection against moisture.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing withstands outdoor environments. Outer surface treated with durable power coating to provide resistant to corrosion, rust, weathering, and or degradation. Performance engineered internal heat dissipation fins provide superior thermal management for lens life and reliability.
Luminaire mounting designed for standard J-Box. Features multiple conduit entries.
Equipped standard with fixed output driver. Optional 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Wet location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) DLC qualified product. Not all product variations listed are DLC qualified. Please visit the DLC Qualified Products List at
www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which models are qualified.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
|Series||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp|
LED Wall Pack
40- 40W (3520 Lumens)²
8 80+ CRI