LDL2- LED Disk Light
The LDL2 Series LED disk light provides versatile lighting on standard line voltage, yet produces the high energy savings you desire from LED fixtures. The LDL2 series allows for easy upgrade your down lighting from the traditional recessed cans to a more modern looking, energy efficient solution. This disk light can be easily mounted onto a junction box or can be retrofitted into an existing recessed can with the optional hardware mounting adapter (not included). Ideal for closets, storage areas, attics, coridors, or as general lighting solution for residential and commercial applications.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- High-transmission (White) Acrylic lens with excellent distribution and uniformity.
- Full distribution LED Luminaire.
- 120V AC with Driver on Board Technology.
- 10-100% dimming, compatible with most dimming switches in the market.
- Can be retrofit into most 5” or 6” recessed down-lights or surface mounted for new construction applications.
- Designed for a 50,000 Hour Life.
- Available in 3000K or 4000K Kelvin temperatures.
- Environmentally friendly – contains no mercury or other hazardous.
Aluminium spun housing with diffusion lens for optimal visual comfort while providing uniform light output. Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixelation.
6" and 9" models are designed for mounting on a 4" electrical J-box. 4" models are designed for mounting on a 3" electrcial J-box.
Equipped standard with 120V 15-100% dimming driver.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Wet location labeling is standard. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards. ENERGY STAR® certified product (for 3000K and 4000K only) and Title 24 qualified. Dedicated 120V Models are FCC Title 47 CFR, Part 15, Class B for residential and commercial applications. California Title 24 Compliant, JA8 Compliant, CEC Listed, State of California Energy Commission.
3-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
|Series||Diameter||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp||Finish|
LED Disk Light
120D-120V Dimming². Dims to 10%
9 90+ CRI
30 3000 K
NS- Nickel Satin