LCWP- LED Cutoff Wall Pack
The LCWP family of LED wall packs combine high-performance LEDs, highly-engineered optics to traditional designs to bring you the most advanced line of wall packs on the market. Multiple lumen packages mean there is an LCWP that is just right for your lighting needs. The LCWP wall packs were designed and engineered as maintenance free, energy-efficient alternatives to traditional fluorescent, high pressure sodium and H.I.D. light sources.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant bronze aluminum housing.
- Adjustable dusk-to-dawn photocell automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings. The photocell can be disabled with one turn on its cover and HID fixtures.
- Direct replacement of fluorescent Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce lift cycle maintenance costs.
- Clear tempered glass lens is thermal/shock resistant.
- Silicone gasketing provides protection against moisture.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing withstands outdoor environments. Outer surface treated with durable power coating to provide resistant to corrosion, rust, weathering, and or degradation. Performance engineered internal heat dissipation fins provide
superior thermal management for lens life and reliability.
Luminaire mounting designed for standard J-Box. Features multiple conduit entries.
Equipped standard with fixed output driver. Optional 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards. DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) DLC qualified product. Not all product variations listed are DLC qualified. Please visit the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which models are qualified.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).
|Series||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp|
LED Cutoff Wall Pack
40- 40W (5,000 Lumens)¹
8 80+ CRI
Made to Order