IHB – Infinity Linear LED High Bay
The GlobaLux IHBTM Series Slim Linear High Bay delivers industry-leading performance with an extremely attractive ROI. Superior performance, ultra high-efficacy and premium quality provides an economic solution for high ceiling applications, especially warehouse spaces. Delivering high output, quality light and low energy consumption can improve warehouse safety and productivity, lower maintenance cost, and reducing operating costs. Provides high output illumination for various commercial industrial applications with high ceilings: warehouse, manufacturing, gymnasiums, retail.
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Optical design provides one-for-one replacement of metal halide and fluorescent high bays with substantial energy savings
- Two LED color (Kelvin) temperature options and >80 CRI
- Post painted white powder coat steel housing for extreme durability in harsh environments.
- Low profile design allows fixture placement near the ceiling for maximum space utilization.
- Suitable for suspension by chain, cable or hook.
- Instant On.
- NEC Required Driver Disconnect is Standard on MV and HV Models.
- Optional On/Off or Bi Level Motion Sensor, High voltage transformers,emergency battery backups, cords and whips
Rugged construction, solid die formed,cold-rolled steel housing. All surfaces powder coated after fabrication. Frosted acrylic diffuser provides even consistent light while reducing glare. Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixelation.
Accepts various mounthing methods unit ships standard with V-hooks for suspension by chain (included) or craft cable sold seperately.Additional mounting options include Pendant Mount or surface mount (kits sold seperately).
Equipped standard with a 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Wet location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included)
|Series||Wattage||Driver Type||Color Temperature|
100- 100W 13,000 Lumens
MVD- 120-277V; 0-10V Dimming
840 - 80 CRI; 4000 Kelvin