ABH- Architectural LED Bulkhead
The ABH Architectural Bulkhead combine high-performance LEDs, a weather resistant aluminum housing along with a frosted white high impact diffuser for uniform illumination.
- Specifications Features
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Sturdy, weather-resistant bronze aluminum housing.
- Adjustable dusk-to-dawn photocell automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings. The photocell can be disabled with one turn on its cover.
- Direct replacement of fluorescent Long life, 60,000 hour LEDs at L80 reduce lift cycle maintenance costs.
- Battery backup available for emergency applications.
Rugged die cast aluminum housing withstands outdoor environments. Outer surface treated with durable power coating to provide resistance to corrosion, rust, weathering, and or degradation. Performance engineered internal heat dissipation fins provide superior thermal management for LED life and reliability. Lens design and materials provide uniform appearance without pixelation.
Designed for mounting on 4" electrical J-Box.
120V Driver operates at 60Hz
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Wet location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5-year Limited Warranty. See warranty documentation for more information.
|Series||Rated Wattage||Driver Type||CRI||Color Temp|
|ABH Series |
Architectural LED Bulkhead
13-13W (1300 Lumens)¹
8 80+ CR
Made to order only