LCS- LED Channel Strip
The LCS family of Lensed LED strip lights combine high-performance LEDs and highly-engineered optics to traditional designs to bring you the most advanced line of LED Strip Lights on the market. Multiple lumen packages mean there is an LCS that is just right for your lighting needs. The LCS provides superior energy efficiency and a longer maintenance-free operating life over the traditional T5 and T8 fluorescent fixtures they are designed to replace.
- Quick Ship
- Product Video & Presentation
- Available in 2’, 4’, or 8’ lengths.
- Optional integral emergency battery pack.
- Surface mount or suspended.
- Heavy die-formed steel channel.
- Stylish frosted acrylic lens featuring bright, even illumination.
- Two LED color (Kelvin) temperature options and >80 CRI.
- Optional 0-10V Dimming Capability.
- Instant On.
- Battery backup available for emergency egress applications.
Housing, wireway cover and ends are die-formed heavy gauge steel with high gloss, baked white enamel finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat. Housing and wireway cover act as a heat sink, maximizing the life of the LEDs and power supplies. Knockouts provided on back, ends, and sides.
Suitable for surface mounting, suspension, or stem mounting, individually or in continuous rows.
Equipped standard with fixed output driver. Optional 0-10V continuous dimming driver that works with any standard 0-10V control/dimmer. Long-Life LED’s 60,000 hours at L80 with projected life over 100,000 hours for reduced life cycle maintenance costs Luminaire can be ceiling or suspend mounted.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards, and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Emergency equipped fixtures labeled UL924. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
5-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included)
2- 24” Length
835- 80 CRI; 3500 Kelvin¹ ²